was driven to study today. just keep up with the lectures this week, something I'm making myself do now.
I always enjoy a walk in the city, and managed to today after the library session. Wanted to just ease my mind a bit, after the past couple of weeks which still seems a blur of activities. And the weather today was perfect for a walk too, the chill after the rain. Haha funny how I've never quite walked beyond yarra river for some reason. It's like it's a u-turn sign or something. Haha maybe there's just nothing beyond there. The thing about a solitary walk is just that there is no one to randomly point out random stuff you observe to. Haha.
I always enjoy a walk in the city, and managed to today after the library session. Wanted to just ease my mind a bit, after the past couple of weeks which still seems a blur of activities. And the weather today was perfect for a walk too, the chill after the rain. Haha funny how I've never quite walked beyond yarra river for some reason. It's like it's a u-turn sign or something. Haha maybe there's just nothing beyond there. The thing about a solitary walk is just that there is no one to randomly point out random stuff you observe to. Haha.
Tuesday, August 12, 2008